Thursday, November 25, 2010

He is set apart [HOLY]

One of the most greatest things I can ever be thankful for is the gift of having a holy father who loves me and chooses to love me despite who I am.
Do you ever think about what if God wasn't special? What if he was like every other (false) god? What would make him worthwhile? Well..the good news is that he isn't like every other (false) god. He is alive, and has been forever.
Even better than him even existing is the fact that he knows us completely. Into the deepest corners of our hearts, he knows. Every thought, every motivation. And yet, he chooses us. He loves us, and chooses us to work for him. We are completely undeserving of this spectacular gift.
Why on earth would he ever choose me? I wouldn't choose me. And yet, he does. Even though I know how despicable I am, and how pathetic, he know, and STILL CHOOSES to use me.
It's entirely amazing.

Not only this, but he gives us sooooo many blessings that I lose count of, and take for granted --extremely. I just don't get it. I can't believe how awesome he is.
How incredible! Would you not agree?

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment